At PacFlex, sustainability is a lot more than just a buzzword, it’s a responsibility. We believe that responsible, sustainable packaging is a critical requirement for packaging solutions, and one that takes many forms when it comes to our customers and end users. We’re deeply committed to improving energy use, water conservation, and waste reduction in the following ways:
- Reduction in the consumption of fossil fuels throughout the film manufacturing process
- Waste reduction (Landfill)
- Higher recyclability codes
- Reduction in CO2 emissions from our fleet of smart carts, trucks, etc.
- Upgrading to energy efficient machinery and vehicles
- Use of bio-plastics or biodegradable or compostable products
In other words, sustainability is an ongoing process that we embrace. We also know that it’s a critical element for your company and your customers…
PacFlex can help you deliver on that promise.